-
Re: Anyone using Wireless on this version?

Originally Posted by
Abraxus
If anyone has any success with using wireless I'd love to hear about it. I have an ACX100 card that hasn't worked in knoppix since 5.0. I used NDIS wrapper then. I am really hoping this is fixxed but I can't just test it because the computer is currently "on the bench".
What do you think of it so far?
I can't comment about what worked or didn't under prev versions, as I've just started really using Knoppix w/ this release, but I'm typing from my ad-hoc WiFi router, assembled w/ 5.10. For the record, I'm using a Broadcom-based Motorola WPC825 PCI WiFi card. I kludged my setup together w/ NDISWRAPPER and bcm4xx-fwcutter firmware ripper....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Seagate ST351A/X 43MB 3.5" IDE XT/AT Hard Drive - Spins Up / Untested...
$57.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00