-
I'm using smoothwall behind a hughes.net satellite internet modem. It took alot of research through the smoothwall forum to get it to work.
Long story short I can't use dhcp
I didn't mean to imply that it was a cd/dvd issue, just differentiating between the two versions of Knoppix without using the same label over & over.
I used k3b to burn the iso & I beleave that does an md5 test before it burns.
I have a how-to to fallow on the usb install & I'm willing to give it a try. http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Bootable_USB_Key
Bottom line I wanted to point out another possible reason for the problems had by the other posters in this thread.
Similar Threads
-
By ploskinj in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:29 PM
-
By carpie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 02:04 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By corwinspyre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 03:46 AM
-
By Anssi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95