By the way, I'll try to help you to get a disc to boot, but I will not contribute to any effort to actually install this software to hard disk.Originally Posted by Herminio
By the way, I'll try to help you to get a disc to boot, but I will not contribute to any effort to actually install this software to hard disk.Originally Posted by Herminio
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC II — Recapped, Restored & Working — System 7.1, 80MB
$159.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
ORIGINAL PACKAGING Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Classic Apple IIe Model
$899.00
Macintosh Keyboard and Mouse Vintage Apple SE 30 Classic M0487 M2706 II
$60.00
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99