I would assume it could be possible...
I seem to remember a version of knoppix made to run on the Xbox...
Good Luck
-Justin
One Mynds Eye
is this possible to port it because the avialible linux takes up to much space. we would need boot loader also. do any of you here have ps3?
I would assume it could be possible...
I seem to remember a version of knoppix made to run on the Xbox...
Good Luck
-Justin
One Mynds Eye
Trying to otheros.bl it to auto start live and it isnt booting upPlease need help. :P
Knoppix is an X86 build IIRC. There would need to be a specific PPC (Power PC) or Cell Processor build to boot under the PS3.Originally Posted by Phantom187
It would, however, be a VERY INTERESTING Live CD or DVD or BD-DVD to have!![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Cisco NCS-57C3-MOD-SYS NCS 57C3 Base Chassis Grade A - Dual 1600w Powers
$13500.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
$170.00