Ok it says that the drive is out of space.. how that happens with a 8 gig + ext3 partition and a 1+ gig swap i will never know.. any help?
OK I have windows XP installed on my hard drive, there are partitions made for ext3 and the swap. I boot the knoppix live cd and open terminal and type: knoppix-installer
I set up the config and all that and for some reason after it copies files and tries to install. it says that it cannot copy files to a location because the directory does not exsist. I do not understand what I am doing wrong if someone could fill me in that would be great. Or can give me a step by step install dual boot since I'm kinda new to this.
Ok it says that the drive is out of space.. how that happens with a 8 gig + ext3 partition and a 1+ gig swap i will never know.. any help?
WIch Knoppix are you installing?
If you are installing the dvd you should need at last 10 gig and if you have one or mor linux partitions maybe you have to select in wich install knoppix, the dual boot should be auto configurated just select install to master boot record(MBR) if it does not boot XP answer me.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95