-
USB flash drive disappears
I have Knoppix5.0 installed to a HD. I am using a LinkSys usb hub and plugged into that I have a PNY 1GB Flash drive. Everthing is fine after I boot up, I can read and write to it, got a desktop icon, and it is /dev/sda1. After some period of time, say two hours, I notice the flash drive has disappeared. I try to mount it, but it no longer exists. The only way I cna get it back is to reboot. Anybody got any ideas?? I even looked in the BIOS for any power mangement issues. It just goes away.
Tim
PS I am only running with 256MB ram. Could that be the issue?
Similar Threads
-
By PaulKraemer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
-
By jehan60188 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By mjman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By mmaarrcc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 09:03 AM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 05:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$750.00