-
mouse is not working! please help me!
Hi Guys,
Does anybody know what could be the reason if the mouse is not working under Knoppix 5.1? I have the normal integrated touch pad mouse but also tried a USB mouse and a standard old mouse (I don't know if it is called "serial"?).
I got the DVD from an enterprise, is it possible that they don't install the drivers for the mouse?
Does anybody know if I can use the keyboard for managing everything?????
I would be very gratefull if anybody could help me!
Cheers,
Laura
Similar Threads
-
By lkraemer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-18-2007, 08:34 AM
-
By genaro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 05:45 PM
-
By dmulcihy in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 06:41 AM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:02 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99