My laptop which can display upto 1600x1200 only comes up in 1024x768. When I change the display to higher resolution from the display settings in control center | display, I can select upto 1600x1200. However the image comes up tiled instead of streatched to fill the screen, so I end up with multiple images of my desktop. Any way to make this come correctly with the screen streatchec out to fill the resolution?
Thanks
Neeraj

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
LOT OF 4 Micron 16GB DDR4-2400 ECC RDIMM MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G3B1I 64GB
$319.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00