Hi, this sounds a really obvious question but I've been trying to find the answer for a while and not got anywhere.
I want to run Lircd on startup, but it won't run until I 'setserial /dev/ttyS0 uart none', and I can't work out how to do it automatically before lircd launches in the rc.d scripts.
It works if I do it once the system has booted up, then I run lircd manually. Anyone?
Thanks in advance,
Will

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
*Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 Network Security Firewall Appliance* Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3
$64.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Sophos SG 135 Rev.3 Firewall Router -Atom C3558 6GB RAM 64GB SSD OPNsense 8x NIC
$195.00
$170.00