-
Booting = Blank
I have the Knoppix 5.1.1 DVD, but whenever I try to boot it up, I get the to point where it says press enter to boot Knoppix, I hit enter, it loads the kernel, then goes to a completely blank screen, and as far as I can tell, doesn't do anything from that point on. Any thoughts to why?
A8N-SLI Motherboard
Athlon64 4000+
Nvidia 6600GT
3gb RAM
------------
Similar Threads
-
By RosH in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2006, 02:06 PM
-
By JoeNEEDSHELP in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By Guardian in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By frastitute in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 06:59 PM
-
By cj_b in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Seagate ST351A/X 43MB 3.5" IDE XT/AT Hard Drive - Spins Up / Untested...
$57.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

76 Vintage 3.5" Floppy Disks NON-WORKING Retro Computer Props Craft Art Lot
$19.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00