Odd, I rebooted and it came back. Rebooted again, it was gone. Rebooted the last 2 times and the Desktop is there? Oh, well, I can work with this annoyance.
I don't understand. I logged into my Knoppix 5 partition this morning and after it booted up it didn't go into the Desktop. Instead the boot screen just turned into a command line. I ran through some directories and it seems everything is still intact, I just have no GUI desktop. What can I do to get it back???
Odd, I rebooted and it came back. Rebooted again, it was gone. Rebooted the last 2 times and the Desktop is there? Oh, well, I can work with this annoyance.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
5 x Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S 10GBASE SFP Module converter w/ Genuine Hologram 🔥New🔥
$174.99