-
How do I get the "help" files into the Knoppix Liv
The CD loads Knoppix into my computer and the OS works. But when I try to look for "help" it show that there are no help files available. Probably I did not load everything in when I downloaded the iso file. I am not sure what to do to get the help info available when using the OS.
Arthur
Similar Threads
-
By paul23 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-05-2009, 08:27 PM
-
By NullDevice in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
-
By vigilante in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 10:59 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 10:14 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75

Parceiro 1.1 for Amiga 1000, 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 16GB SD, Case Repaired, Tested
$229.99

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$200.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00