-
Knoppix 5.1.1 on Toshiba P25-S507 Laptop
Hi:
I have Knoippix 5.1.1 DVD with me I dont have the boot option for beryl like Knoppix Desktop=lg3d|kde\gnome or something else.
In KDE when I click beryl I get these errors
XGL absent, checking for NVIDIA Nvdia Absent,
Checking for texture_from_pixmap
texture_pixmap present
beryl: No Composite Extension.
I dont get anything else.
I can see the Beryl manager in GNOME, Does Beryl only works on KDE?
I have P4 2.8GHZ, with 512MB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200 Graphics CARD.
How do I get Beryl working on both KDE & Gnome.
Thanks,
I have not installed it yet, But is a great improvement over Knoppix 4.0 DVD
Thanks,
AJ
Similar Threads
-
By vikingasia in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2006, 07:09 AM
-
By AJones in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-02-2006, 08:17 AM
-
By AJones in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 07:51 AM
-
By dbryanw in forum Laptops
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By Cefalu of Italy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S 10-3227-03 25GBASE-SR SFP28 850nm 100m MMF LC Transceiver
$115.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G/40G BASE SR-BiDi QSFP Transceiver 10-3317-03
$95.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00