At the command line i did:
su
vi /etc/fstab
Didn't get any error messages. Did I misunderstand what you're saying?
I have a wrong line in my /fstab (Label=/home/ken/repo/dvd) and need to remove it before my system wil boot completely. Problem is, even while in rescue mode and entering root via "chroot /mnt/sysimage," when I try to access /etc/fstab I get "Permission denide." I also tried intering a password after the # prompt but to no avail.
Has anbody got any suggestions?
At the command line i did:
su
vi /etc/fstab
Didn't get any error messages. Did I misunderstand what you're saying?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90