Lately, when trying to boot from the Knoppix 4.0.1.iso on my hd , I get an error message ACCESSING KNOPPIX CD FAILED, UNABLE TO MOUNT. It continues to boot to the desktop, but then I'm not allowed to eject the cd. I've also gotten a second error message during boot, asking if the partition is encrypted, which it is not. Booting from the disk itself works okay, so that problem is apparently something in my hd. Any thoughts? <ADDED 3/16/07> Never did figure this out, but I am now running 5.1.0. CD and it's working just fine.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99