-
Hi Israel:
You seem to be having the same problems I faced JohnnyH and HarryKuhman both have posted here
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26802
My Knoppix DVD checks out fine with Md5Sum using testCD. I find this problem to be mostly since this HAL has appeared. I had teh same problem with PC-BSD installation. You can mount hd1 WinXp or any other with as root
root/ mount /media/hda1 then use the Icons on the desktop to open up in Knoqueror. While I think Knoppix 5.1.1 to be lot better than 4.0 I find wierd stuff like GRUB appearing late and booting taking time to start frequently to be odd.
Sorry I cant give you any suggestions
AJ
Similar Threads
-
By Briana83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:59 PM
-
By redhawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:35 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
-
By sb73542 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By henrique in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1984 Apple Macintosh MacWrite & MacPaint Boxed Set - Near Complete
$125.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 512K Model M0001W - Works
$249.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

Apple Macintosh PowerBook G3 Series Vintage Laptop w/ Adapter, Manuals & Modules
$99.99

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99