-
Senior Member
registered user
how to downgrade to sarge
granted this is a little off-topic as knoppix is not involved, but I could get no help on debian.user, so i thought i'd try here:
I have a debian install that started as mepis about 3 years ago.
Wait - don't go just yet. After the sarge release, I switched
my sources.lst to use official debian mirrors. But I had left
both stable and testing entries. I mostly tried to install from
stable. How can I know which packages are more recent than what
sarge offers, and how to judge if a downgrade is possible at all?
Libc6 in particular came from testing - silly me !-)
Similar Threads
-
By kdulcimer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2005, 09:51 PM
-
By TimWhite in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-08-2005, 12:54 PM
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:38 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:27 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00