-
knoppix 511 eng ask me something I don't understand....
I downloaded Knoppix 5.11 iso and I rebooted pc from device dvd-rom.
Everything appear to be right but ...
I read this message on the screen and knoppix wait that I type something...
but I really don't know what happened.
Is there anybody can help me?
this's the message appeared during booting:
cache size 7670 kb (xms)
minimum cache size: 1024 kb
write through drives: a B
curent Options
/ mlx program is loaded into conventional and XMS memory using DPMS
/ bl=16 lokkahead buffer is in conventional memory, sike is in KB
/ Lend = On lend memory to other applications - 6646 KB available
/ delay = Off write delay is disabled, caching is write-through
caldera dr-dos7.03
[dr-dos] a:\ _
please help me
Similar Threads
-
By csodabogar in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:29 PM
-
By als in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By lytieulongcon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By estranged in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95