Hello and thanks for reading...
The checksum is ok, burned ok, etc....
When I goto boot Knoppix, starts to boot, gets to screen where you hit enter to go into linux, then.....I get this.....
insmod error inserting '/cdrom/knoppix/modules/cloop.ko': -1 out of memory
This is displayed twice in a row, then freezes up...never gets to user desktop.
I have an HP Pavilion a1110n with 512mb and a GeForce mx400 if that helps.......
New to Linux, any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Brian.

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Morrow MIS S-100 20 Slot Backplane PDC Motherboard 1977 Altair IMSAI Board
$295.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00