-
Cross compiling so runs on Windows
I have a program that runs on Linux and I have tried to get the program to compile on windows using cygwin and mingw but have failed. I have had a few other people try to get it run on cygwin and mingw and they too have failed. Someone suggested I try compiling on Linux and produce windows executables (cross compiling?). Is this possible? Ive done some googling and cant find anything about creating windows executables on Linux.
Specifically the program that I'm trying to run on windows is an open source mud called SWLPC at :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/swlpc
The following package is what I'm trying to get running on windows:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...kage_id=208791
Similar Threads
-
By nihat in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 03:27 PM
-
By chris-uk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 04:26 PM
-
By Kram in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 09:38 AM
-
By T-Dob in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 05:01 AM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00