Hi George- you'll notice that it requests you to post lspci -v on the hardware forum. So if you could......open a term and type away. Also you might want to check out this thread
Hi. My name is George. I am new knoppix user. I have knoppix on my laptop. I have a sound problem. My sound card is sis7012. When I run sndconfig it configures my snd card but I cant hear any sound. When I start kmix volumes are fine. Help me plzz!
George
Hi George- you'll notice that it requests you to post lspci -v on the hardware forum. So if you could......open a term and type away. Also you might want to check out this thread
tnx rickenbacherus. i wrote lspci -v. it displays my sond card. now what should i do? :)
Post the output please. Also- did you check out the link above?

160 GB MICRON (5X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y DDR4 SERVER MEMORY MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2
$1150.00
$280.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00