-
Problem installing yahoo messenger.
Hi....... I'm new to the forum and linux but have had a little experience with centos whilst still running windows. I've now made the leap and have ditched windows completely and have chosen Knoppix 5.1.1 to replace it. It is very stable and no problems at all running it on a Sony Vaio. Gradually I am customising it to my requirements. One problem I can't figure is why I can't get it to install the yahoo messenger client using the dpkg command. Am I missing something glaringly obvious or should I be using a different way of installing it?
Apologies if it's been covered before but I've searched the forum and can't find a similar thread.
Thanks......
Tim.
Similar Threads
-
By mycelcius in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-29-2006, 01:10 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By magoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco 10-3388-01 SFP-10/25G-CSR-S SFP28 CSR 10G/25G MMF 850nm LC Transceiver
$105.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

CISCO SFP-GE-Z , 1000BASE-ZX SFP 1550nm 70km DOM
$69.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

HPE P10109-B21 MCX512F-ACAT 10/25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 NIC P10107-001 P12608-001
$100.00