Did you confirm the md5 checksum? Are you burning at low speed?
I downloaded and burned Knoppix 5, but it wouldn't boot on my computer. All it said after loading a few things was "Can't find Knoppix filesystem, sorry" and drops me to a very limited shell that I have no clue how to work with. I tried both drives and both of my computers, one being a brand new one only weeks old. I have burned it twice, too, but to no avail. Using the cheat knoppix mem=1024M didn't change it, and thats all I found when I searched on google. Also, for some reason the symbols are messed up, = is ), z is y, y is z, comma is who knows what, I forget. HALP!![]()
Did you confirm the md5 checksum? Are you burning at low speed?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I'm not sure what this newfangled md5 is, sonny, but I did check the ol' cd. Burned it and checked all of its contents with the original file. And I'm not too good at imitating an old guy!![]()
Still don't know what speed you burnt it at, that does tend to be important on many systems. See answer #1 for md5 test details nan other tips.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
$170.00
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
*Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 Network Security Firewall Appliance* Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3
$64.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99