Hi, been using linux for a month and looking for a little help with knoppix(Hd Install). First question, when I log on as root the konsole and file manager are in german. How do I change this? Second question, this one is a little tougher, I set up knop to use my sound blaster live audigy se card. But when I turned my computer off and started it again I had to set up the mixer again because I had no sound(Ive had this problem with several distros). I cant get the volume controls on xmms to work(I think this is because the card is only partially supported?). I also want to associate my folders with Dolphin as I dont want to use something as heavy as Konq, can someone tell me how to go about setting this up(and maybe you could suggest another small quick file manager that would be good for every day use).
Thanks in advance

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"
$24.99
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art
$225.00
Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$89.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
MCSI IND-486DX Industrial ISA SBC PC/104 Motherboard NOS Untested No CPU RAM
$189.99