I commented under bug #101
I built a new computer with the Abit NF7-S mobo and XP1700 Tbred-B CPU. It's a shame I can't go on line while in Knoppix. Anyone hear if they're making progress?
I commented under bug #101
I built a new computer with the Abit NF7-S mobo and XP1700 Tbred-B CPU. It's a shame I can't go on line while in Knoppix. Anyone hear if they're making progress?

Vintage SRA IBM PC C Language Computer Training Course W5.25 Floppy 1 SEALED NOS
$249.99
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99
Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
Vintage computer keyboard by Northgate Computer Systems
$249.95
RARE 1994 Vintage Autodesk 3D Studio 4 (DOS) Big Box w/manuals, extras--Read
$200.00
HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 310 With Accessories Vintage EXCELLENT Condition
$164.99
Vintage HP Pavilion zd7000 17” Laptop Pentium 4 3.2GHz/2GB RAM/NVIDIA/XP MCE
$134.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$86.99