I commented under bug #101
I built a new computer with the Abit NF7-S mobo and XP1700 Tbred-B CPU. It's a shame I can't go on line while in Knoppix. Anyone hear if they're making progress?
I commented under bug #101
I built a new computer with the Abit NF7-S mobo and XP1700 Tbred-B CPU. It's a shame I can't go on line while in Knoppix. Anyone hear if they're making progress?

Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99
Vintage Apple IIe Platinum A2S2128 128K Computer - Powers On - Missing Key
$249.99
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99
Vintage Apple iMac G3 M5521 PowerPC G3 500MHz 384MB RAM - No HDD, Bad CD Drive
$249.95
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Desktop Computer Model M5010 Apple Macintosh SE
$99.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Apple Power Macintosh 6100/60AV M1596 Vintage
$129.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99