I am using Knoppix 4.0.2 from the live CD. How do I enable login to use an account I have created via Kuser? The user shows up in the Kuser gui after creation, but does not show up in the 'Switch User' list in the Kmenu (nor does the user knoppix). I am also not presented with a login dialog after rebooting. Can anyone out there help me with this issue? I am comfortable using the shell for file system navigation as well as running scripts. Thanks.
![]()

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working
$124.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE
$99.90
Macintosh Pascal Lowell Carmony Robert Holliday Vintage 1985 Apple Mac Tech Book
$25.00