-
Senior Member
registered user
I would definitely recommend Debian over Ubuntu or Kubuntu for a HDD install. But preferably I would recommend sidux as a fully supported install (based on debian sid).
As far as LiveCDs are concerned, I only use them to help people out with MS problems. I usually carry sidux, kanotix and knoppix discs in case there is something in the hardware that isn't detected correctly.
Similar Threads
-
By vass in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2007, 10:50 AM
-
By pterandon in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2006, 01:15 PM
-
By maxqnz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-14-2006, 12:24 AM
-
By Michael Pollock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2006, 10:37 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00