-
Senior Member
registered user
I would defiantly recommend Ubuntu or Kubuntu over Debian for a HDD install.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I would definitely recommend Debian over Ubuntu or Kubuntu for a HDD install. But preferably I would recommend sidux as a fully supported install (based on debian sid).
As far as LiveCDs are concerned, I only use them to help people out with MS problems. I usually carry sidux, kanotix and knoppix discs in case there is something in the hardware that isn't detected correctly.
Similar Threads
-
By vass in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2007, 10:50 AM
-
By pterandon in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2006, 01:15 PM
-
By maxqnz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-14-2006, 12:24 AM
-
By Michael Pollock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2006, 10:37 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1240v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$484.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99