I am trying to work on this. Thanks for the patience.Originally Posted by hat_monkey
Too many times, Too many times
I have seen the sunrise through warning scritps this week.
Too many times, Too many times.
Sometime I am seriously wondering if the moderators are on the Microsoft payroll.![]()
Knoppix.net budget Euro 0.05 cents/per day
Anything over 35 users and whammo:
..................................
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/knoppix/domains/knoppix.net/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48
Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/knoppix/domains/knoppix.net/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330
Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/knoppix/domains/knoppix.net/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error
Could not connect to the database
.................................................. .....
Today there was only 14 users online when I finally got in.
I am trying to work on this. Thanks for the patience.Originally Posted by hat_monkey
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/...nnections.html
http://th.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-connect.php
http://codingforums.com/archive/index.php?t-7203.html
perhaps also this is a choice time to archive phpbb and install
http://www.simplemachines.org/
comes with my recommendation after quite a while being a phpbb2 admin myself. however havent tested or researched the "too many connections" issue at simple machines.
SET GLOBAL max_connections = 256;
from
http://www.simplemachines.org/commun...prev_next=next

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50