-
Junior Member
registered user
NFTS to FAT32 Transfer?
I need to transfer files from my slave(HDA1)(NFTS) to my Master(HDB1)(FAT32). I've right clicked on both drives and allowed read and write, but i still get a error,"could not make folder /mnt/hda1/folder...
The reason I'm trying to transfer is I have the BSOD 00000024x error when i boot my computer up,try to repair with windows cd, run any type of NFTS related OS. I really need to get the files off of the harddrive. I'm using knoppix 4.0. any help would be greatly appreciated.
an image of fdisk-L is below
Similar Threads
-
By rundream in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2008, 04:15 PM
-
By Quacthulhu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2007, 04:44 AM
-
By Knut Arne Vedaa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 01:43 AM
-
By zawi in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-16-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By Marius Croitoru in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 500 - UK/PAL - green screen - for parts/repair – case damage
$149.00

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

✅ Chip for Commodore Amiga ⭐ CSG 8372A 318069-02 ⭐ FAT AGNUS ⚡️
$67.14

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00

Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$219.00

Vintage Commodore 1702 CRT Video Monitor 1984 for C64 Amiga Retro Gaming Tested
$300.00

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

✅ 2 Chips for Commodore AMIGA 500 / 2000 ⭐ ODD/EVEN CSG 8520A-1 ⭐ EXCELLENT ⚡️
$33.54

Vintage Amiga Perfect Sound Digital Sound Sampler With Adapter Untested
$100.00