Anyone has done remastering DVD. Could you provide some help on this? I have found a lot of info on remastering CD, but not on DVD.
Thanks
Frank
I have finally known how to remaster CD now. However, since I need to install more software, I need to know how to remaster knoppix to DVD.
Could anyone provide me some info?
thanks
Frank
Anyone has done remastering DVD. Could you provide some help on this? I have found a lot of info on remastering CD, but not on DVD.
Thanks
Frank
It doesn't seem that there are much difference between remastering CD and DVD.
Though I'm not sure how to split it into "KNOPPIX" and "KNOPPIX2" images (or maybe I can just write UDF DVD with one image?)
The iso9660 standard doesn't allow for a file over 2 gig. This is the reason for the split. If you create a non-iso9660 remaster, them you might get away with it, but you might have more trouble booting. I can't talk you through how to do any of this, it's beyond my skill level.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
That's what I'm intereseted in.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Quick google search shows some mentions of Vista boot DVD with UDF. That means UDF is basically bootable. But how old computer (motherboard, I suppose) needs to be to not be able to boot UDF DVD?
And, another question, where is "KNOPPIX2" image mentioned in system (It is being mounted to /KNOPPIX2 and into UNIONFS, as I can see), and what should be changed for errorless removing of "KNOPPIX2" image?

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell R740XD All Flash 2U Server Full 24 x U.2 NVME 2x Xeon 6240R 48 CORE HOMELAB
$849.95
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen 11 - Xeon Gold 5th Gen - 192 GB DDR5 ECC - 2x 240 GB SSD
$17000.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$60.00