Apparently, using the old wind0ze trick will work, as I got the card working both in linux and windoze.
install driver, then install card. With the system booting up with the card instead of hotplugging, I have no probs.
Thanks for the quiet help.
I'm having an issue with a sony pcg-grx700 + a dlink dwl-g650 card with knoppix 3.7 live.
Currently, it sees ath0, has my SSID up, shows managed, frequency, access point, and bit rate, along with link quality & signal level.
My link light is lit, but pump -i ath0 gives me operation failed after the lights blink.
I've read that there may be an issue with dhcpd, but all that appears to be here is dhcpd3 which isn't running..
Wondering if I have an issue, or if I'm missing something obvious. Also, it's a possibility that this card is malfunctioning, as I get the same thing in Windows -- detected, but not connected.
Anyone have any ideas?
Apparently, using the old wind0ze trick will work, as I got the card working both in linux and windoze.
install driver, then install card. With the system booting up with the card instead of hotplugging, I have no probs.
Thanks for the quiet help.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco SFP-10G-LR TransceiverMulti Mode Module Tested Lot of 4
$44.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU5M to Intel XDACBL5M Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-CU
$112.99
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU5M to Dell 330-3968 Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-CU
$112.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99