Hey I've been using all different kinds of Live CD Linux I mainly use KDE on main PC (Compaq Presario 6000). And I have a very old laptop (x86 Pentium III 450MHz) running DSL. So I've become a custom to DSL's File Manager (emelfm)<<I think that's how it spelled. It's easy to use because it has all the commands (Delete,Move,Copy,Symlink) on a bar running down the center with two folder screens. So now I'm trying to install the latest version of Java
(6 update 2) in KDE and so far I've been able to do everything but the final step of symlinking the plugin file with the Java Folder and Firefox Folder. Can someone just tell me how to symlink that file very easy with like Konqueror???
Thanks, *~KP~*

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99