-
Well, I have read these forums thoroughly and made dozens of attempts, always with the same result; the KDE settings customization comes up when KDE starts from my remaster.
I have concluded that the best solution to this problem is to produce a SLAX module instead. Unfortunate, as I quite like KNOPPIX, but I am a fan of Slackware also, I suspect I will have better luck with SLAX.
Similar Threads
-
By jiffypop in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:31 PM
-
By pascal82 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 11:43 AM
-
By nvgringo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:42 PM
-
By rayg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 10:16 PM
-
By sjoeboo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99