-
kwifi vs kwlan: how to?
I've used Knoppix 4 for a year and its been a joy to network: I click on kwifi and instantly I'm on the network with a handy graph for connection strength. I recently installed Knoppix 5.11 to the HD and after the first hour I'm afraid: "the network is unreachable". Kwlan reports "unable to configure wlan interface using iwconfig". I've been messing around with the command line to no avail. When I pop in Knoppix 4 I'm back on the network in seconds. What am I missing?
thank you
frank ross
Similar Threads
-
By borgward in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-17-2009, 09:23 AM
-
By nnigam in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:05 PM
-
By SniperWolf in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-18-2005, 12:55 AM
-
By HamOpMW in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 04:10 AM
-
By HamOpMW in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00