-
Junior Member
registered user
"The remount command failed. Maybe there is another process accessing the filesystem currently"
I had that error too. That happened sometimes when I tried to mount my hard disk after I started my internet or internet browser. I fixed it by mounting my hard disk immediately after startup (before starting any program), and then saving my settings in the configuration archive.
The next time I started Knoppix the problem was solved and mounting was no problem anyway!
Failed to mount '/dev/hda1': Operation is not supported
Mount is denied because NTFS is unclean. Choose one of these actions:
...
This problem also appeared at my hard disk lately. I'm not sure how I solved it at that moment....probably it was shutting down Knoppix, booting Windows and starting Knoppix again.
But...that won't work for you, because your Windows crrrrashed.
Maybe you could try restarting Knoppix and then immediately mounting the disk after startup?
Similar Threads
-
By blt975 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 10:39 PM
-
By Peterobe in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 02:05 AM
-
By area in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 07:21 AM
-
By Chris in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:32 PM
-
By RdH in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 01:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00