Hi,
I am tring to remaster the version of Knoppix 5.1,and I want to change the default Desktop environment kde to xfce4.Because Xfce Desktop Environment is a lightweight desktop environment and everything goes faster.The fellow is what I have changed.At chroot environment,I modified the file /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfit,and I uncommented the line 495 and change the DESTTOP="kde" to DESTTOP="xfce4" .
line 495 case"$DESTTOP"in gnome|enlightment|kde|larswm|xfce|xfce4|lg3d|ratpo son|blackbox|openbox|windowsmaker|wmaker|icewm|flu box|twn|nx|rdp|kiosk);;*) DESTTOP="xfce4"
line 496 [ -n "$DESKTOP" ] || DESKTOP="xfce4"
,and I alse modified the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession,and changed the line 77 [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='kde' to [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='xfce4',and maked Live CD iso.After that ,I tested the iso in the WMware Workstation,but encounter ed the error:
Probing /Loading AGP modules ...
Starting the X Windows System...
Unloading Unneeded AGP modules
X Windows session terminated with errors.
Please check and retry '/etc/init.d/xession start'
Thank you very much for help![/img]

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Micron 64GB 4DRX4 PC4-2400T-LE2-11 MTA72ASS8G72LZ-2G3B2MG DDR4 Server RAM KD313
$229.98
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99