-
Can't access my HD
I had the Windows error that the following file is corrupt or missing C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM and had tried every possible solution to remedy this that I could find with no luck. So I tried Linux, but when I click on my HD it tells me it cannot be accessed and to try chkdsk /f then reboot twice. I tried this in the Windows repair console and was told that that is not a command. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.
Similar Threads
-
By markleong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 08:19 PM
-
By outsider in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 08:54 PM
-
By senorian in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 11:04 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 08:39 PM
-
By cehjohnson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00