sorry about my English I was typing in a hurry and I am not very good at writing
Hi
i have been trying from a usb flash drive but it wont cant boot from it i gave followed every single step in this website http://www.pendrivelinux.com/2007/01...-510,Yesterday I was able to boot from a dvd perfectly.I have an emachines t 3504 which has a celron with 3.2Ghz and 1256mb of ram.Please help me
sorry about my English I was typing in a hurry and I am not very good at writing
I have found that many systems just can't boot from a USB device properly, it seems to be a BIOS issue. I have an HP Pavilion ZE 4240 notebook that, in spite of having a BIOS option for booting from USB, would never boot a Linux flash device properly. I tried the flash drive on several other devices including an IBM notebook with the same bad results. But I was able to boot the same flash device last year on a newer HP Pavilion dv6000 notebook.
So, while you mau not like tis answer, many computers just don't boot flash devices properly.
I have seen some speculation that this might also depend on how the flash device is formatted, but I don't have any hard facts on how to test this or how to correct it.
One thing that you might want to do as an aditional test is download DSL, a small Live CD that has a very good flash install script in it. It will make a flash drive for you that you can easily test on different systems, with more confidence that any boot problems are due to the computer and not what's on the flash drive.
And, of course, if a BIOS does have a boot from USB option, you need to be sure that the boot order has the USB device before the hard drive.
thank u i will try that

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell R740XD All Flash 2U Server Full 24 x U.2 NVME 2x Xeon 6240R 48 CORE HOMELAB
$849.95
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen 11 - Xeon Gold 5th Gen - 192 GB DDR5 ECC - 2x 240 GB SSD
$17000.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56