Hello... I was deleting a partition using gparted cd once it got deleted I wanted to move the unallocated partition.. during that process I have accidently clicked on cancel/abort process.. and "another" partition got marked with an "Exclamation mark" .. now all my data on that partition is lost.. is it possible to retrieve my lost data?

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99