-
Laptop DSL
I have a toshiba satelite laptop, (old) and I would like to install my damm small linux onto it.
I have millenium on the laptop now so I would like to do a dual boot if possible, in the DSL there are scripts to install and make boot floppies but when I run cfdisk I get an error, it cannot find HD, even though it is mounted???
I am a newbie to linux so could someone please give me a poke in the right direction to be able to do this
Similar Threads
-
By m005k in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:11 AM
-
By twistyblue in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 03:06 PM
-
By objectconstant in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 01:13 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 09:51 PM
-
By oneeyedelf1 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$699.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99