-
Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11g ?
Im running a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD in the laptopmy laptop windows xp can't boot up because xp got something wrong with it. I tried to clean nstall xp but it won't let me to do it because i havennt got no enough room
I have to make some space on hd I GOT [40gig]
I can't boot up and install xp and recovery cd because NO SPACE.
my question is . can a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11 ? can anyone tell me how to do it. I got wireless router
MY accomplish?
I want to save all documents and music files. i want to recover within my home network.
thank you
carlo
Similar Threads
-
By markofkane in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
-
By Dummie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari SX212 Modem for IBM-Compatible Systems w/ Power Adapter & Manuals NOS
$125.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Vintage Atari Portfolio HPC-704 File Manager/Tutorial Card In Case 1990
$54.99

Atari 1200XL Home Computer, Tested Boots & Plays Cart, OEM PSU, Box - Read
$329.95

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25