-
Trying to boot via cd, nothing happens
Hello folks!
I am in DESPERATE need of help here, hehe...
I have an old computer which is mad and I can't enter the system because it keept turning itself on and off, I am sure it is a virus.. so I decided to start Knoppix via a boot-cd instead..
when I choosed to start via this cd it came a sign about my memory and all as it should do, and then it came "Probing SCSI" and some file with the ending .ko
Then nothing happens.... I wonder why, and if somebody can help me? 
Kind regards, Kris, Sweden
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99