The command you have typed is not correct. It is missing a "-". Best is to copy & paste the command from the klik homepage.
I'll start with full revelation; I have no Linux knowledge so it is possible that I am missing the most simple and obvious of steps. Having said that.....I'm trying to install klik while booted from a Knoppix cd. [My larger goal is to be able to run vmware from a bootable cd, if you have a solution to this problem I would love to hear it.]
I have booted off knoppix and entered the command
wget klil.atekon.de/client/install - 0 | bash
It appears that a download of 15397 k occurs but when it tries to run the app it fails. I have the following output to my screen:
--10:28:01-- http://-/
=> 'index.html'
Resolving -... failed: name or service not known.
--10:28:01-- http://0/
=> 'index.html'
Resolving 0... 0.0.0.0
Connecting to 0|0.0.0.0.|:80... failed: Connection refused.
FINISHED --10:28:01--
Downloaded: 15,397 bytes in 1 files
Am I correct in interpreting that it is trying to reach back to the site and is failing in that connection? Is there something that I should have done prior to that command? Am I missing something? Everything?
Thanks for any help.
The command you have typed is not correct. It is missing a "-". Best is to copy & paste the command from the klik homepage.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99