-
Not getting login screen
Hi guys
I am new to linux. I ve been using windows for a long time and decided to switch over to Knoppix. I installed Knoppix 5.1 from a CD to my hard disk. I dont get a login screen now.
I ve got an intel pentium 4 with 512 MB ram. Can anybody help me with this?
thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user
Are you saying that your knoppix install works and boots straight into kde or that you cannot load knoppix ?
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By anonjoe in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 02:31 PM
-
By evermore in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 08:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50