-
WPA Encryption Help
I have the Knoppix 5 Live CD and I am currently using it with a Dell Laptop and I'm trying it on an old desktop I have laying around. I have been able to configure my wireless card to connect to an unsecured network thanks to the documentation here. However, I can't seem to make my connection work at home since I use WPA-AES. I tried to configure my wpa_supplicant.config, but even then I was unable to connect to my network. My connection settings are:
WPA-Personal (AES authentication)
Channel 6
Mixed Mode
wpa_supplicant file
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=wheel
ap_scan=1
network={
ssid="home"
scan_ssid=1
key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
psk="my hex passphrase"
}
then when I run:
wpa_supplicant -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -i wlan0 -D ndiswrapper
I get a message that the AP cannot associate w/ driver.
Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By borgward in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:12 PM
-
By Freitag in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:23 PM
-
By c0d3m0nk33 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-02-2005, 03:33 AM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By BtL in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 05:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00