Very interesting question, and I honestly don't know. I wonder if any of the output of:
would yield any clues?Code:dmesg|more
Regards
Very interesting question, and I honestly don't know. I wonder if any of the output of:
would yield any clues?Code:dmesg|more
Regards

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco SFP-10G-LR TransceiverMulti Mode Module Tested Lot of 4
$44.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU10M to Intel XDACBL10MA Compatible TAA Compliant
$224.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU5M to Intel XDACBL5M Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-CU
$112.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99