I'm using a persistent image with my knoppix DVD. I've tried compiling bittorrent but it has so many dependencies that I figured I'd ask if anyone has gone through this before. Maybe another bit torrent client will install easier.
I'm using a persistent image with my knoppix DVD. I've tried compiling bittorrent but it has so many dependencies that I figured I'd ask if anyone has gone through this before. Maybe another bit torrent client will install easier.
You could install klik (http://klik.atekon.de). With that program, you can easily use new programs on Knoppix. The program is saved in 1 file, which you can store on your desktop or home directory.
First, install klik (see website for instructions), then go to the klik website and download Ktorrent, Bittornado-GUI or Bittorrent.
http://ktorrent.klik.atekon.de
http://bittorrent.klik.atekon.de
http://bittornado-gui.klik.atekon.de
Thanks I'll try that.

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
$280.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99