-
Senior Member
registered user
I used Crossover Office and it will most likely have all the functionality there for Outlook (and MSOffice, Quicken, Media Player, and a host of other Windows apps). I LOVED this product, but don't really need or use it (for about a year now) but I'm sure its just gotten better. Oh yeah, tech support was pretty darn good too.... The only thing I couldn't get it todo was to sync my Palm with Outlook, but hey!
You know that you could also configure Mozilla as an IMAP email client. That way you get email and folders, but no contacts, todos, calendar, notes, etc... I do that if I need quick and dirty outlook access, or just use the webbrowser.
Similar Threads
-
By firefly2442 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 03:43 PM
-
By vader in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 08:52 PM
-
By j.drake in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 11:40 AM
-
By Refugee in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 04:39 AM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

2‑Pack SFP+ 10G BiDi BX‑U/BX‑D 1270/1330nm 10km | Cisco Compatible | ALVIRON
$48.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

30 FS SFP-GB-GE-T | 1G 1000BASE-T SFP to RJ-45 Copper Transceiver | Lot of 30 |
$350.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00